Tuesday, July 9, 2013

On the road again

I could never be one of those people who travels constantly for work. I work with people who commute weekly, by plane from work to home. Not for me. I don't even like an overnight stay for a meeting at the very lovely Niagara-on-the-Lake. It could be that I don't really know the people that I'm here with. Also, the nature of my job always makes me the kid brother that hangs around when you don't really want him to. But your mother told you that you have to look after him today so you are stuck.

I am currently waiting for the pre meeting dinner, having a coffee at Balzac's (which was quite good) and thinking about hopping over to the wine store to pick up a couple of bottles to take home. The quilt store closed too early so I can't make it there today but maybe on the way out tomorrow. 

I did stop at the nice lavender shop and the organic grocery (neither had what I was looking for but at nice to look around anyway). 

Off to get a picture for the post and dinner. 

And in truly typical "me" fashion, I just dropped a basket of corks all over the wine store. At least it wasn't glassware!

No comments: