Monday, July 29, 2013

I'm still not sure I get it

But I do like knitting dishcloths.  I don't really think I want to use them to wash dishes - too bulky.  They seem more like napkins to me. And I have thrown the two I made previously in my lunch bag when I remember which beats using paper towels.

This dishcloth is the often-seen one recreated in Mason Dixon Knitting from a yarn company ball band.  It took no time at all to knit.  Start to finish in an evening.

For some unknown reason (although I think I actually had an idea in mind at the time which I have now forgotten), I bought a bunch of cotton yarn from Zellers when it was going out of business.  The lure of the sale possibly.  This used half a ball of the Peaches and Cream Twist and a small amount of a yarn called Ecofil.  Not sure I need as many dishcloths as the rest of the yarn will make so hopefully that original thought comes back to me.

No comments: