Monday, July 22, 2013

I always forget to take all of the pictures

I started off well.  Take a picture of the giant zucchini with the orange and rosemary that were other key ingredients in the bread.  Then I remembered to take a picture of the bread after it was cut up in slices and in the freezer.  Oh well.  The zucchini on the right made 3 loaves of bread and zucchini fritters for lunch.

The first bread, from Food 52 with the orange and rosemary (a very nice combination) and the other, from Lesley Stowe's website with chocolate, chocolate chocolate.  Also very good, of course.

For the fritter, I mixed the grated zucchini with an egg, bread crumbs, chili powder, salt and pepper and fried them up in a bit of olive oil, 2 minutes per side.  Nice.

Now I'm eating a lovely garlic scape, almond pesto with tomato on pasta.  Also no picture.  Oops, it's gone!

No comments: