Thursday, February 18, 2010

Stress


There are times when I have trouble dealing with work stress. I started a new job a few months ago and it is hard. I have thought a lot in the last year or so about the level of stress my job brings and why I have so much trouble dealing with it. Have I just reached my limit? Do I worry too much about everything? Should I be doing something else? Do I make myself too busy in my non-work life? On the latter point, I know I do a lot of extra stuff in the crafty vein but I think it helps. It distracts me, relaxes me and provides me a comfortable product at the end of the process. The pleasure of sitting under a quilt on the couch after a quick dinner watching the Olympics is not to be under valued. I'm going to do yoga this morning and hope that balances this conflict in my head and helps me face today more calmly.


No comments: