Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Baby, It's Cold Outside

We were in Northern Ontario for a few days over the holidays and it was cold.  Minus 25 before the wind and I kept thinking … I'm so glad I don't live here anymore.  Then I came back down south to the Polar votex or whatever they are calling it and all I can say is, at least I became acclimatized while I was away.  And I have a nice parka … not a Canada Goose, Kerry … but a $100 generic special picked up when a local store was going out of business.  And of course, lots of nice wool items to keep my head and hands warm.  Now if only they would put a bit of sand or salt on our street, I could actually go for a walk and really test out the cold resistance of the outfit.

The projects are progressing and now I'm trying to decide on my olympic-viewing projects.  I'm thinking a finishing-based objective might be a good one but I'm still undecided.

No comments: