Monday, April 2, 2012

Technically not a big project

But my second project of the month is still on the needles so I'm counting this Alhambra scarf, completed a few days ago as success.  It was time consuming with the little pattern repeats so I'm counting it.  Since it was my resolution, I can change the rules.

And, not only did I complete it, I wore it to work today.  Not really obvious here is the length - about 28 inches long.  Just long enough to wrap around and tie once.  It would have looked very nice with a pin holding it together but who has time to figure out if one owns a pin when running out the door, 5 minutes later when one is supposed to.  I'll have to look around for some sort of pin.  Hard to know whether I have such an item.

And, question for the day.  Why is it when you have a night to yourself, put on your pjs at 7pm, heat up mac and cheese and pour a glass of wine that someone always comes to the door to sell something?  Fortunately, I saw the visitors but they didn't see me so I was able to slip into the kitchen and hide.  I am absolutely not answering the door in my pjs unless it is the cops.  And even then, I would still run upstairs and put on a bra!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Ha ha! I hide when solicitors knock on my door as well :-D I don't want to take the time to say "No thank you" the 10 times it will need to get my door closed again. What a pretty pattern and lovely color!