Sunday, April 1, 2012

Despite steady project completion ...

 ... I really don't feel like I'm making a dent on the craft room.  But just keep putting one foot in front of the other and it will get better, shelf space will be discovered, clutter will be reduced.

I finished this quilt top several months ago and as with many, it sat on the shelf waiting to be quilted.  Now it is done, done, done!  And I love it.  I especially love the little flowers in each of the squares - close-up below.  These resemble the doodles I am constantly doing on powerpoint presentations in endless meetings so I now feel like the doodles are actually serving a creative purpose.

Crafting has been a bit slow in March mainly due to curling.  Curling has been going very well lately.  My teams are doing really well in league play and I am going to another event in a few weeks after qualifying last weekend.  The nice thing about these out-of-club events - the travel time helps me get some knitting done.  And sock knitting is the perfect between-game past time.

No comments: