Sunday, October 16, 2011

Out of the 100 half-completed projects littering my life ...

... finally a completed quilt top.  This one has been in progress for a couple of months but first it was too hot to quilt and then it was too nice outside not to be doing something out there.  Since this weekend has balanced the positives of last weekend by being relatively miserable, I have been able to work on some projects.

This quilt is Lucky Stars, another Atkinson Designs quilt.  As usual with their patterns, this one is extremely easy to follow and I really love the results.  The fabrics are random fat quarters picked up at various places.  Some from my local quilt shop, some from the Royal Botanical Gardens quilt show, some from who knows where but they all look great, I think.

Now onto piecing a back together for another quilt I completed last winter.  I've got to see these quilt tops through to completion.

And the Lentil Galettes (see previous post) were beyond fabulous.  Definitely a cookbook worth the price.

No comments: