Monday, April 29, 2013

Wishful thinking

I was just organizing my next little stash reducing project when I found another skein of Brown Sheep. Ugh.  Then I realized that the booties were Rowan All Seasons Cotton.  Easily confused in my head.  They are almost the exact same shade of blue and the Rowan has the same story.  Bought probably 15 years ago at a really good sale price, made 3 or 4 projects from it and, dare I tempt the knitting fates again by saying, finally finished!

This little kerchief is another stash reducing finished project.  It was made with some Koigu Kersti I bought to make something for someone who was having a baby, started the project, frogged it and likely made something else.  Fast and easy and quite cute.  It will look great with my raincoat, I think.

No comments: