Tuesday, April 30, 2013

And another finish

I almost frogged this a few times because I saw it becoming quite large.  But the whole time, I thought, I have a big head, it's fine.  And it is.  But it is almost too big for my big head.  And that's a first.  To put it in perspective, pretty much every baseball cap I've ever tried on is too small.  Seriously.  Too bad there isn't a direct correlation between size of noggin and brain power.  

This is A Better Bucket knit with Blue Sky Alpacas Worsted Hand Dyes.  A yarn I absolutely adore.  Again, bought a ton.  Have made a sweater, a snood (which I think is basically another way of saying big cowl) and this hat.  I still have enough left for another small project.  Maybe a pair of mitts but not sure there is enough.    Wrist warmers might work.

No comments: