Saturday, August 27, 2011

I have finally gotten back to the blog after a couple of weeks of laziness.  I would have to say that I've also gotten back to knitting and quilting after a couple of weeks of laziness as well.  I have just exited a summertime sappy romance phase that has got to get cut back.  I know the book will have a happy ending, so why can't I put it down?  I also know it is junk food for the brain, but on the other hand, it is an escape from the stresses of the day.  But so are knitting and quilting and I have a lot of projects lined up.

Anyway, it's getting a tiny bit cooler, I'm starting to think about Christmas gifts and am kicking into knitting gear again.  This is Sursa from Cornelia Tuttle Hamilton and I really like it.  It was like lightening to make and is really cozy.  It was initially going to be a Christmas gift but now I'm not sure.  I could also make another one.  We'll see.

I'm currently attempting to felt some French Press Slippers.  I'd better go see what the washing machine is doing to them.

No comments: