Friday, June 7, 2013

It's raining in Jersey


I've been in New Jersey for the last few days for work and some fun. Dinners with colleagues that were enjoyable and an evening spent with my oldest friend tonight. In a strange combination of coincidences, the taxi driver who drove me from the hotel to the local mall remembered me from the last time I was here (over a year ago) and the waiter at the restaurant my friend and I went to again (bonefish grill because we liked it so much the last time) was the same too. Strange indeed. 

It has been raining steadily all day and we spent most of the evening drying off but we had a good time.  I've even managed to get a little shopping done. 

On the knitting front, this sock is going really well. It is from the Knitter's Book of Socks and is a Cat B pattern (don't remember how to spell her last name and am not sure if I flip to the Internet to look up the spelling whether I'll lose this post so I'm not going to check. I'll be knitting it in public tomorrow and hoping that my flight gets out ok. 

No comments: