Saturday, June 8, 2013

And coincidences happen in threes ...

Yesterday I mentioned that two people I met on my trip to New Jersey over a year ago were people I met again this time.  This morning it was the limo driver.  A very nice guy who could have given lessons to James Joyce on stream of consciousness.  But fun to listen to.  He really just need the occasional, "I hear what you are saying" from me to keep the fires burning.

I felt like a comparatively relaxed flier on the plane today (and I am so not a relaxed flier).  There was an unusual guy to one side behind me talking to himself most of the takeoff and landing.  During the rest of the flight I was listening to Q on my iPod but he seemed to fidget most of the way.  Right behind me was a very nice lady praying on the landing.  I wondered if she knew something I didn't but we got here ok.

And I saw another knitter waiting to catch the flight.  She was knitting something blue on circulars.  I didn't seek her out and she didn't seek me out which was fine.  See above comment on not being a relaxed flier.

No comments: