Friday, March 29, 2013

I know, I know but I really mean it this time


Last weekend I was sorting through my stash, with one hand on Ravelry finding patterns to go with various yarns.  After going through two (quite large) storage boxes, I realized that I have a lot more stash than I thought I did.  In fairness, quite a bit is made up of leftover yarns from completed projects but there are some never touched items too.  So, given that I have a bunch of projects lined up with the stash yarn, I really will complete some things before I buy any more ... honest.

This shawl has been on the needles for about a month.  It was easy but interesting to knit.  It is called Sakura by Leila Raabe and is a Brooklyn Tweed pattern.  The yarn is Tanis Fiber Arts Purple Label Cashmere Sock, a very nice, soft yarn.

No comments: