Monday, August 27, 2012

I love cashmere!

Something I didn't really think about until this sweater.  I love cashmere.  It is so, so lovely to work with.  Even though this sweater was all stocking stitch I never really got bored of it because I loved the feel of the yarn in my hands.

It was finished during the closing ceremonies of the Olympics but it took me this long to get my act together and blog about it.

The yarn is Handmaiden 4 ply cashmere and the pattern is the one that comes attached to it.  I got it on sale at Stix and Stones in North Bay during the course with the Yarn Harlot so it came with a nice little discount on the slightly-more-expensive-than I usually buy price.  But it was definitely worth it and I'll be keeping my eyes out for more.

As soon as I finish all of those projects in my stash, of course!

No comments: