Sunday, March 4, 2012

Surfing

Looking through the latest Vogue Knitting magazine, I was directed to the first website below and then just started poking around the internet.  Some of my new and not so new finds this afternoon:

1.  Quince & Co. has some lovely patterns.  I'm particularly smitten with Castle, Solstice, Belfast Hoodie and Tundra.  As I work through my stash, I must remember to go back to this site to see if anything in inventory has compatible gauge.
2.  Less about the website and more about the podcast - Spilled Milk.  I really like listening to Matthew and Molly waffle on about food.  Molly's blog Orangette is another I frequently visit.
3.  Every time I see Josee Savaria at an art show, I want to buy something.  Each time I find it impossible to decide which of her pieces I like best and haven't really wanted to part with the cash (or been able to figure out where I would have some wall space to hang one for that matter).  I did buy some cards which will greet no one but are on hand for inspiration.  I particularly like the Paysages Marines series.

Yesterday's dinner went well.  Except my niece's dislike of any salad dressing but Caesar.  Since I didn't have any, she had some cherry tomatoes instead.  So pretty much a success, I would say.

No comments: